High Court of Manipur was established by Constitution of India and High Court of Manipur was formed on 2013. It was located in Imphal, India. Job notification and educational qualifications detail are given below.
Name of the Government Organization: High Court of Manipur "HCMN"
Recruitment Advertisement Number: No. HCM/ A-49/92-A&E IV (Pt 2)/
Job Offered By: Constitution of India
Job Offered State: Manipur "MN"
Job Location: Imphal
Job Designation Name:
1. Stenographer Grade-I-10 Vacancies
2. Stenographer Grade-II-02 Vacancies
Salary and Allowances:
1. Stenographer Grade-I Rupees.12000-40000/-+GP Rupees.5900/- Per Month
2. Stenographer Grade-II Rupees.8000-35000/-+GP Rupees.4300/- Per Month
Required Educational Qualification:
- Stenographer Grade-I: Graduate or Diploma from a recognized institution or university or College.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Graduate or Diploma from a recognized institution or university or College.
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 (Twelve)
Required Experience: NA-Not Available
Procedure for Apply Job
Application Fee:
Stenographer Grade-I: Rs.1000 /- For UR/OBC (M&MP) Fee Paid Mode is Challan-SBI.
Application Fee is Rs.800/- for SC/ST Candidates
Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.900 /- For UR/OBC (M&MP) Fee Paid Mode is Challan-SBI.
Application Fee is Rs.700/- for SC/ST Candidates
Required Experience: NA-Not Available
Eligible Age Persons: Min.18 to Max.43 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Procedure for Apply Job
Application Fee:
Stenographer Grade-I: Rs.1000 /- For UR/OBC (M&MP) Fee Paid Mode is Challan-SBI.
Application Fee is Rs.800/- for SC/ST Candidates
Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.900 /- For UR/OBC (M&MP) Fee Paid Mode is Challan-SBI.
Application Fee is Rs.700/- for SC/ST Candidates
Interested and eligible Candidates are required to apply Offline (by post) and duly filled application form along with necessary documents should be sent on or before 23.05.2017. For more details should read Official Notification
Note: Last date for receiving application form on or before 23.05.2017.
Send application form to below mentioned address-Click Here
Note: Last date for receiving application form on or before 23.05.2017.
Send application form to below mentioned address-Click Here