Department of Atomic Energy Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology was established by the central government of India and Department of Atomic Energy Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology was formed on 19.02.1984. It was located at Indore, India. Job notification and educational qualifications details are given below,
Name of the Government Organization: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology-"RRCAT"
Recruitment Advertisement Number: Advertisement No : RRCAT-2/2017
Job Offered By Government of India
Job Offered State: Madhya Pradesh "MP"
Job Location: Indore
Job Designation Name:
1. Stipendiary Trainees (Category I)-23 Vacancies
2. Stipendiary Trainees (Category II)-24 Vacancies
Salary and Allowances:
1. Stipendiary Trainees (Category I) Rupees.9300-10500/-Per Month
2. Stipendiary Trainees (Category II) Rupees.6200-7200/-Per Month
Required Educational Qualification:
- Stipendiary Trainees (Category I): Diploma, B.Sc from a recognized university or Institution or College.
- Stipendiary Trainees (Category II): HSc/+2, SSC from a recognized Board or Institution.
Required Experience: NA-Not Available
Eligible Age Persons:
1. Stipendiary Trainees (Category I) Minimum 19 years to Maximum 24 years
2. Stipendiary Trainees (Category II) Minimum 18 years to Maximum 22 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Procedure for Apply Job
Interested and eligible candidates are may apply online on or before 31.05.2017. For more details should read Official Notification